My full AfterShokz Trekz Air Bone Conduction Wireless Headphones Review

Disclaimer: I received Aftershokz Trekz Air Bone Conduction Wireless Headphones to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!




Order yours at  http://bibrave.aftershokz.com/ and use code TRUCKER to receive a bonus trucker hat with purchase of the AfterShokz Trekz Air

Hey True Believers,
     Here is my full review of the AfterShokz Trekz Air Bone Conduction Wireless Headphones! I even had a special guest join me about halfway through, to help with my review! In short, these are now my only headphones. I no longer need one set of headphones to workout in and one for everything else. Plus with a good battery life, the fact I can listen to music on outdoor runs and STILL hear my surroundings is AMAZING!

-Corey
#BibRavePro

Comments

  1. I can see why you like those so much. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My BibRavePro review of Zwift and Why You Will LOVE The Treadmill

I'm Fired Up!!!

My 2018 The Running Event Infliencer Experience! WHAT AN AMAZING TIME!!