My full AfterShokz Trekz Air Bone Conduction Wireless Headphones Review

Disclaimer: I received Aftershokz Trekz Air Bone Conduction Wireless Headphones to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!




Order yours at  http://bibrave.aftershokz.com/ and use code TRUCKER to receive a bonus trucker hat with purchase of the AfterShokz Trekz Air

Hey True Believers,
     Here is my full review of the AfterShokz Trekz Air Bone Conduction Wireless Headphones! I even had a special guest join me about halfway through, to help with my review! In short, these are now my only headphones. I no longer need one set of headphones to workout in and one for everything else. Plus with a good battery life, the fact I can listen to music on outdoor runs and STILL hear my surroundings is AMAZING!

-Corey
#BibRavePro

Comments

  1. I can see why you like those so much. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where I've Been The Past Week....

Kentucky Derby Marathon Write-Up

I'm Fired Up!!!