My BibRavePro Review of the 2018 Rock n Roll Nashville Full Marathon

Disclaimer: I received free entry to Rock 'n' Roll Marathon - Nashville race as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!

Hello True Believers,

I am fresh off running the 2018 Rock n Roll Marathon in Nashville. It was my 5th full marathon and my 1st Rock n Roll Marathon!! Below you will find mu videos of the expo, the race itself and my review. Enjoy!!



This is the Rock n Roll Marathon Expo video


This is my race coverage video!!

Here is me full review of the weekend!!

-Corey
Your #BibRavePro

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where I've Been The Past Week....

I'm Fired Up!!!

Kentucky Derby Marathon Write-Up