2018 OneAmerica 500 Festival IndyMini Half Marathon Review!

Disclaimer: I received free entry to OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini-Marathon as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!

Hello True Believers!

Below you will find my video footage of my experience at the OneAmerica 500 Festival IndyMini Half Marathon Race Expo; the race itself, and my review (HINT: I LOVE THIS RACE!!). Please Enjoy!!

My Race Expo Footage

My Half Marathon Race Footage


My Review of the Race







As you can see, I LOVE THIS RACE!! DO yourself a favor and sign up for next year!! I'll see you there!!

-Corey
BibRavePro

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where I've Been The Past Week....

I'm Fired Up!!!

Kentucky Derby Marathon Write-Up