BUFF Tech Fleece Official BibRavePro Review

Disclaimer: I received the Buff Tech Fleece to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews!

Hello True Believers!

Here is my official, fun BibRavePro Review of my Buff Tech Fleece! Enjoy!


To get 15% OFF, visit https://buffusa.com/bibrave & sign up for BUFF® emails. When you enter your email address  you’ll automatically get an email with a 15% OFF code #BUFFBR #BibChat #BibRavePro 

-Your BibRavePro 
Corey

Comments

  1. I was also surprised at how thin this headband was when I opened the package! But you're right—it keeps your ears/head incredibly warm without feeling bulky. I love that I can wear it around my head, neck, or even wrist depending on how I want to use it. Excellent review, Corey!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where I've Been The Past Week....

I'm Fired Up!!!

Kentucky Derby Marathon Write-Up