My 6 Day Detox Drop Results

Hey Everyone, I am sorry it has taken me so long to post the before and after results.


My Before and After Measurements from my 6 Day Detox Drop.

Date: 6/21 After: 6/27

Neck: 17.5 inches/ After: 17.5 inches

Chest: 44 inches/ After: 42 inches

Biceps: 14 inches/ After: 14 inches

Forearms: 12 inches/ After: 10.5 inches

Wrist: 7.25 inches/ After: 7 inches

Waist: 44 inches/ After: 41 inches

Hips: 48 inches/ After: 44 inches

Thighs: 23.5 inches/ After: 23 inches

Calves: 16 inches/ After: 16 inches

Body Weight: 244 pounds/ After: 233 pounds


Now the even weirder thing is I have gained back 3 pounds since then, but I have lost 2 more inches from my waist. Go figure. I am wearing a pair of pants from when Damary and I were dating.

I am so glad I did the detox. I am using it as a metabolism jump start in a program I started right on this past Monday. The nicest part of the detox was I lost inches from the things I wanted to, but obviously I didn't lose the muscle I have been working on building for marathon training (thighs, calves, biceps).

-Until The Wheels Fall Off
-Corey

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My BibRavePro review of Zwift and Why You Will LOVE The Treadmill

My 2018 The Running Event Infliencer Experience! WHAT AN AMAZING TIME!!

Kentucky Derby Marathon Write-Up