My BibRavePro Ultima Replenisher Review

Disclaimer: I received Ultima Replenisher to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews


Hello True Believers,

    Here is my full, official BibRavePro review of Ultima Replenishers Electrolyte drink mix. I will tell you that I love everything about it. Go to the Ultima Replenisher site to see the details about the powder. Go to the Amazon Store Front: Amazon.com/shops/ultimareplenisher and use code ULTIMABR to save 15% off!  Enjoy!



-Corey
Your BibRavePro



Comments

  1. I, for one, liked this product a lot. My favorite was the raspberry flavor, tho grape was a close second.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where I've Been The Past Week....

Kentucky Derby Marathon Write-Up

I'm Fired Up!!!