My Official BibRavePro Review of the Karma Ring Duo Set

Disclaimer: I received a Karma Ring Duo Set to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews

Hello True Believers,
 
     Here is my review of the Karma Ring Duo ringset! I love this synthetic rings and they have become my favorite ring to wear for workouts and running. Plus the fact that you have 3 choices of colrs to choose form gives you a sense of empowerment! Use code BibRave33 for 33% of your order at karmarings.com



Link about Spcis on the Karma Ring Duo Set:  https://karmarings.com/collections/mens-duo/products/mens-duo-silicone-ring-black-3-color-set

-Corey
YourBibRavePro

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My BibRavePro review of Zwift and Why You Will LOVE The Treadmill

My 2018 The Running Event Infliencer Experience! WHAT AN AMAZING TIME!!

I'm Fired Up!!!