I am a simple man...who is an athlete, runner, marathoner and has depression. It is my condition, not my definition. Here I get a chance to put words to what I am feeling. Please join in the conversation.
My Official BibRavePro Under Armour HOVR Sonic Running Shoes Review
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Disclaimer: I received a pair of the Under Armour HOVR Sonic shoes to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews
Hello True Believers,
Here is my official BibRavePro review of the UA HOVR Sonic running shoes. I LOVE them and they were worth the wait. Please enjoy the review and the specs!
Product DNA
NON-CONNECTED EDITION: These shoes are not equipped with UA’s Record Sensor™ & will not pair to your phone (Connected Edition available on ua.com & at UA Brand House)
UA HOVR™ technology provides ‘zero gravity feel’ to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact step after step
Compression mesh Energy Web contains & molds UA HOVR™ foam to give back the energy you put in
NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
Soft knit upper dries fast & provides a breathable, compression-like fit that delivers lightweight directional strength & unmatched comfort to help you go the distance
Ventilated midfoot panel increases breathability
Unique tongue construction is attached to the footbed by stretchable support wings to maintain a snug fit throughout the foot
External TPU heel counter for additional support & structure
Removable, anti-microbial Ortholite® sockliner molds to the foot for customized comfort & cushion
Blown rubber under the forefoot is lightweight yet incredibly responsive
High-abrasion rubber placed under the heel to help absorb ground contact
Disclaimer: I received an admission to The Running Event Influencer Experience (and subsequent product from Zwift) to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews! Hello True Believers! Here is my Zwift review from everything I received at The Running Event in Austin, TX. LOVE THEM! -Your BibRavePro, Corey
So I will not mention names, nor will I apologize for what I am going to say or who it offends (I’m in my “house”, front door is ALWAYS open to come in, or leave)…but as my alarm went off…ok I will stop lying, I was up ten minutes before it went off, a barrage of thoughts ran through my head like the montage part of every episode of “Phineas & Ferb” I am weeks away from wrapping up my first year as a runner. What an amazing lunar cycle it has been for me. At first I started running because I wanted, no again being honest, NEEDED to lose weight and lower my blood pressure (go to any of the blog entries from a year ago, in case you don’t know, and you’ll see why). And there is no greater calorie burner than running (as long as you are willing to push yourself, compare an hour of any exercise, and running is most effective). Turns out, along the way, I discovered Me. Weight loss isn’t, and hasn’t been, on my radar in a while. I am not sure the last time I stepped on a scale. I just kn...
Disclaimer: I received an admission to The Running Even Influencer Experience (and subsequent product from vendors in attendance) to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews! Hello True Believers! Last week was an OUTSTANDING experience being blessed to attend The Running Event Influencer Experience in Austin, TX. I was one of the few BibRavePro's that was picked to attend. From the moment I landed until the moment I sat down on my flight home I was making memories. Please enjoy my video recap as well as mini movies of the 4 days I was there. Here is my official BibRavePro The Running Event Influencer Experience Recap! My Mini Movies :) Enjoy! Heading to Austin, TX! The Running Event Zwift Welcome Reception Brooks Afterparty (INCLUDING The "Orange" Wobble!) The Running Event Influencer Experi...
Comments
Post a Comment