My Official BibRavePro Review of WIN Sports Detergent

Disclaimer: I received my WIN Sports Detergent to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!


Hello My People!

Here is my official review of WIN Sports Detergent. This is a must buy if you are an active person/family with workout clothes! Go to Amazon (https://www.windetergent.com/ ) and to enter "WIN4RAVE"* at checkout to get *20% off any WIN Products*




-Your BibRavePro
Corey

Comments

  1. Awesome review! I'm so happy with WIN, too! I never knew just how clean and truly odor free clothes could be. I'm using it on my Kindergartner's clothes as well, because sometimes hers are stinkier than my running gear!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love hearing your thoughts, Corey! We love Win here too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where I've Been The Past Week....

Kentucky Derby Marathon Write-Up

I'm Fired Up!!!