My Official BibRavePro Review of the Orange Mud Transition & Seat Wrap

Disclaimer: I received the Orange Mud Transition & Seat Wrap to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews!
Hello True Believer’s!

Here is my review of the AWESOME Orange Mud Transition & Seat Wrap! It has been such a WONDERFUL addition to my workout bag. I can either use it as a post workout shower towel, or post workout seat cover, so I don’t get all my funk in my car seat! Enjoy my video review!

Use code BIBRAVEWRAP for 15% off! #OrangeMudBR #BibChat #BibRavePro

-Your BibRavePro
Corey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where I've Been The Past Week....

I'm Fired Up!!!

Kentucky Derby Marathon Write-Up