1st 30 Day Challenge COMPLETE!!




Above is me when I started the 30 Day challenge exactly 30 Days ago today. This was after my first workout.










This was me halfway through the 30 Day Challenge. Notice the difference in the arms and the toning. Clothes started feeling loose on me.



This is me after the last workout of the 30 Day Challenge. I have lost almost 5% BMI, and about 3 inches from my waist. Not bad considering I had it on Easy Setting. Next 30 Days, Damary and I are going to do Custom and Preset workouts. Then we'll do the 30 Day Challenge on Medium. So I will continue to monitor my progress.
The one thing Damary and I talked about is how this becomes addictive. How much fun it is for us to do it together, and how it is only asking 30 minutes 4 times a week.
I would love to see anyone else's before, during, and (kind of) after pics and hear their experiences. I am glad to be making this positive change in my life, as well as continuing it.
These small changes in the picture may mean nothing to you, but to me, they are the start to a wonderful new lifestyle...and this was only after one month...imagine 6 months, or a year???
-Until the Wheel Come Off
Corey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kentucky Derby Marathon Write-Up

Where I've Been The Past Week....

I'm Fired Up!!!