Great Deals!!

Hello Everyone!!

So I am going to include a section to the side (like I said, this is always a work in progress!!) where I will have links to websites I think we all can use and enjoy. The one I am talking about today is DealTaker.com No, they aren't paying me anything at all for mentioning them. They started following me on Twitter about a week ago. I checked out their site, and they have some AWESOME deals for yourself or for gift giving without breaking your wallet.

When I come across any great websites like that, I will share them with everyone. Also, whenever you come across some great websites, whether shopping, or anything else, please let me know and I will share them with everyone.

Oh, and for those keeping track at home. I am halfway through the EA Sports Active 30 Day Challenge. I missed my 2 week weight loss goal by .03 pounds. It is going well, and I am feeling better, as well as clothes are fitting better. I am glad that I am taking a step in the right direction. OK, I will get going.

-Until the Wheels Fall Off
Corey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where I've Been The Past Week....

I'm Fired Up!!!

Kentucky Derby Marathon Write-Up