2013 Big Hit Half Marathon Recap




Hello True Believers!!

      Here is my video recap of the 2013 Big Hit Half Marathon. Also I have included the Flip Video that my incredible wife took and some pictures. Including the comparison of Finisher's Certificate of the first time I ran this race in 2011 and this year, as well as a weight loss comparison picture of two years ago and last week. I hope you all enjoy, and THANK YOU for visiting my blog! Much Love, Stay Good, y'all!

 
 




 
 
 
 

Me and the Pace Group Leader...he even gave the purple balloon (Pace Time) to my Youngest Daughter because I talked about my family so much and how everything I do, I do it all for them!
 

My Finisher's Certificate from when I did the race in 2011 and when I did it last week.
 
 
Me, when I ran the race in 2011, and me last week. Weight loss success!
 
 
The video my wife took of me finishing!
 
A Link to my VERY inspirational friend's Blog: Melissa, a.k.a. Super Woman!
Please go check it out!!
 
 
-Until The Wheels Fall Off
-Corey

Comments

  1. Love your recaps! :) .... You are doing so amazing!!!...
    You are so right about goal making... I need to stay away from the negative thinking too!
    I'm convinced they didn't really have medals but heard everyone complaining so they're trying to get them in now :) Conspiracy theory 101 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!!! I know I am WAY late in commenting here-just had time to watch the video all the way through without interrutions...
    first off...CONGRATS for your sub 2hr 1/2!!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE watching your recaps and hearing about it all!!!!
    (I need to start doing that too!)
    I have no doubts whatsoever that you can do a 1/2 in 1:45. if you can do 1:57 while holding conversation most f the way, 1:45 is achievable....
    that's just my humble opinion!
    : )
    AND thank you for the shout out by the way!!!!! I just made a blog post about NOT being superwoman,lol!!!--way to call me out!!!!
    anyways,i will be patiently waiting your next recap,i know the race is already over and I am so curious how the race went and how you felt, physically and emotionally, I am sure your father was watching over you that day and you felt his presence with you!!!!
    whether or not you reached your goal,im sure you still gave one heckof a fight through those hills!! your are superman afterall!
    looking forward to the recap,and again, thanks for the shout out and for being such a continual source of encouragement and inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where I've Been The Past Week....

I'm Fired Up!!!

Kentucky Derby Marathon Write-Up