I'm Signed up for my 5th Full Marathon/my FIRST Rock 'n' Roll Marathon!!

Disclaimer: I received free entry to Rock 'n' Roll Marathon - Nashville race as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!"



Twitter: @runrocknroll
InstaGram: runrocknroll
Website: http://www.runrocknroll.com/nashville/


Hello True Believers!!

        Thanks to BibRave, I'll be doing my 5th Full and FIRST Rock 'n' Roll Series Marathon!!! Sign up and use Discount Code RNRBRP2018 and save $15 on the marathon and half marathon race!! Let me know if you're running either one! Much Love!!

-Corey
BibRavePro

Comments

  1. I've always wanted to go to the Rock N Roll race - I always hate its on the same day as the KDF race. My step daughter is doing the RNR in Nashville :) You'll have to look for her in the race as my stand in - haha ... you'll love this race, I'm sure! I've heard its SO MUCH FUN & SO CROWDED!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will look for her, but it won't be the same as seeing you!! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey! There's a chance I may be doing RNR Nashville! I ran the 5k last year (yeah record heat!) and really want to go back and win the 5k. It totally depends on my kids sports schedules if I can swing it. Oh and a good place to eat soul food is a little hole in the wall called Kleervu. It's located in Murfreesboro (where I grew up). True
    Southern food and hospitality. Servers are always the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa!!! Are you serious?? We have to get together, if you do!! If you're on social media, look for me and message me so we can exchange details and such!! THANK YOU for the heads up on where to eat!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where I've Been The Past Week....

Kentucky Derby Marathon Write-Up

I'm Fired Up!!!