My Rock N Roll Nashville Full Marathon Training Update!!

Disclaimer: I received free entry to Rock 'n' Roll Marathon - Nashville race as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!"

Hello True Believers!

    Here is my training update for the Rock n Roll Marathon Nasvhille Full Marathon on April 28th, 2018!! Just 33 days away!! Full Disclosure, I am scared, but that is always a good thing for me!

T: @runrocknroll

IG: runrocknroll


Hashtags: #RNRNASHVILLE



 -Corey
BibRavePro

Comments

  1. My step daughter is doing the half there. She lives in Nashville & loves that race. & you totally have to eat through Nashville. The best restaurants around.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Fired Up!!!

Where I've Been The Past Week....

Kentucky Derby Marathon Write-Up