My Official BibRavePro Review of the Karma Ring Duo Set

Disclaimer: I received a Karma Ring Duo Set to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews

Hello True Believers,
 
     Here is my review of the Karma Ring Duo ringset! I love this synthetic rings and they have become my favorite ring to wear for workouts and running. Plus the fact that you have 3 choices of colrs to choose form gives you a sense of empowerment! Use code BibRave33 for 33% of your order at karmarings.com



Link about Spcis on the Karma Ring Duo Set:  https://karmarings.com/collections/mens-duo/products/mens-duo-silicone-ring-black-3-color-set

-Corey
YourBibRavePro

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kentucky Derby Marathon Write-Up

Where I've Been The Past Week....

I'm Fired Up!!!